Landscaping Services Liverpool
Landscaping Services in Liverpool
Your outdoor space can easily become one of the best parts of your house. And the possibilities for its uses are endless; it can serve as a playground for kids and it can serve as a patio to celebrate special occasions. It can also serve as a garden with many wonderful plants and flowers.
On reaching us, let us know your ideas, with photographs of your current layout and we’d formulate a personal plan for your outdoor area.
What does Our Garden Landscaping Service Include?
When installed correctly, asphalt paved surfaces can last for over two decades. But this depends on whether or not it’s a qualitfied professional who worked on your paving.
At Liverpool Landscaping Paving Services, we specialise in enhancing the appeal of your outdoor area. There are a number of options for you to choose from, and we can work well with both manmade and natural stones.
Want to line your pool? Or perhaps there’s a particularly stubborn patch of grass you don’t want to have to keep dealing with and you want it overlaid? Maybe you want a patio.
Either you need to turn a patch of unwanted weeds into a beautiful garden, or the time to refresh your garden with new life has come, we can handle it.
We will carry out expert turfing work that will help to ready your garden for the new turf. No garden is too tough to turf, and our professional turfing services will help you transform your garden into one you will be proud of.
Having a well manicured garden will also help add to the aesthetic appeal of your house, so don’t hesitate to reach us via phone or our website. We also offer a non-obligatory survey of your property, and we’d send you a quote beforehand so you know how much turfing would cost.
But rest assured, our prices are super affordable. You won’t also have to worry about the waste from the turfing, as we will dispose of it once we’re done.
For your decking, you can choose from a wide range of materials; plastic, timber, hardwood, etc. However, no matter the style you choose, our experts will make sure that your finished decking is durable and beautiful 🙂
Why Choose Us?
- Our rates are budget friendly and we operate a fixed pricing policy.
- We respond promptly to all your enquiries and have 24/7 response to your emails.
- All our experts are fully qualified. They are also locals in the area and all have a minimum of 5 years of industry experience. So, we know exactly what we are doing when we work in your outdoor area.
Steps to Complete Landscaping Project?
Completing your landscaping project doesn’t have to be tedious at all. At the Liverpool Landscaping Paving Services, we aim to make the process as easy and smooth for you as possible.
The following steps are the ones to take to get us on your landscaping project.
- Contact us either by giving us a call on 0151 043 0646, or by filling our online booking request form. This will help you set up a meeting with us and understand your specific wants and overall vision for your landscape.
- One of our professionals will visit your property to measure the area and take notes on things such as the condition of the property, the kind and amount of materials you’d need, and so on.
- In 2-4 days, you will receive a detailed quote for your landscaping project.
- If you agree with the price quote, we’ll schedule another appointment to begin your landscaping.
- If you want, we can also provide you the materials needed for your landscaping. On the other hand, you can also request for flowers for landscaping, though we would need a list of exactly what you’d want.
Phone us today at the Liverpool Landscaping Paving Services so we can get our professionals on your landscaping job.
Here’s our number: 0151 453 0646
Do you offer garden maintenance services?
Yes, we do offer a garden maintenance service.
What are your main expertise?
Our core services include decking services, turfing services, paving services and landscaping services.
How do I find a Landscaper I can trust?
The most sensible way to go about this is to ask for referrals from friends, family and work colleagues. This is a very good gauge of whether or not the landscaper is any good.
Alternative ways also include reading online reviews, preferably from a third party website. These are the best sources of the most trustworthy reviews you’ll find online.
You can also check company websites to find out the kind of work they’ve previously done, and see if it matches up to the type and the standard of work you need done. Once you’ve narrowed it down, you can then request a quote with each landscaper so you’d get a feel for them and the kind of values they have.
When is the best time to reinvent Landscaping?
Simply, fall is the best time for landscaping installations. This is because of the cool evenings and warm days, as these aid the germination of new plants. The increased rain during this time also helps.
Also, during fall, weed growth is less frequent, and a fall planting gives you within six to eight months for the roots of your plant to get established before the warmer months get on the scene.
Do I need an irrigation system?
This depends on your budget and how much manual work you’re willing to do around your plants. If you have a bigger budget, it would be best for you to go for an irrigation system. The system ensures you don’t have to go around and do the watering by yourself.
But if you have a smaller budget and you don’t mind doing the extra work manual watering entails, then a hose and sprinkler might do the trick for you.
How do I keep disease away from my plants?
Keeping your plants free of diseases is easier said than done. But it’s an endeavour that is worth it.
Below are some tips you can use;
- Don’t use too much fertiliser. Using too much fertiliser causes weak growth in your plants, which can make them susceptible to becoming diseased.
- Constantly check your plants for any signs of disease, such as infected stems and rotting leaves. Once you spot any signs of diseases, remove the affected part and discard it as soon as possible. By doing this early, your plant has a great chance to continue properly.
- Keep your garden as clean as a whistle. Don’t let plant debris lay around, don’t allow the growth of weeds and remove any diseased leaves, stems or plants.
Need Landscaping Services in Liverpool? Contact Us today!
If you’re in need of a reliable and professional Landscaping Service in Liverpool for installation or maintenance, then call the experts at the Liverpool Landscaping Paving Services.
We help you customise your landscaping design, and ensure that they are special designs just for you. To learn more about the services we offer, do complete our online booking form or phone us now at 0151 453 0646.
We’d be very pleased to answer your questions.